Thanks for joining me!
I never thought I would be sitting here on MY website writing a blog. I also never did a phenomenal job writing in school. What changed? Life. My life is a whirlwind of crazy and what a better way to help others feel normal than to share my experiences and advice.
So, here are 10 things you probably did not know about me.
1.I am a very creative person.
I would not dub myself as an artist, but definitely creative. I do hair, makeup, henna and microblading. Lately I seem to want to learn to tattoo, yes it is different than microblading. I love to paint here and there. As a mom when do I have time for that mess though?
2. My favorite color is orange.
I am attracted to bright and positive.
3. I can NOT say no to a hamburger.
It drives my poor husband crazy that I will ALWAYS order a burger out. I just know I can never fail with a burger.
4. I will watch the same movies OVER and OVER.
I literally will re-watch the same moves (Harry Potter) over and over for days…years..
5. I will ALWAYS choose a mimosa over coffee in the morning when its an option.
No explanation needed.
6. I am terrified of bridges.
Especially the high rise going to New Orleans.
7. I love to go out to eat by myself.
8. I have to keep my house at 64 degrees at night.
I freeze my family out.
9. I don’t mind cutting my lawn.
10. I strive for success not perfection.